Motorola / Lenovo Smartphone(Mobiles) Authorized Service Center in Chennai


So you are a Motorola/Lenovo Smartphone user and your phone is not working and you are looking for an authorized service center in Chennai? Here are few Motorola / Lenovo Smartphone Authorized Service Centers in Chennai with Address and Phone Numbers.
You might have seen different address on the web, so did I and I went to the below-mentioned address thinking that it is an authorized service center but after reaching there I found that they are not authorised service center.  So with a little research, I found the exact details which I am furnishing them for you.

Lenovo Smartphone Service Center
Address: Muva's Arcade, C52/4, Anna Nagar East, Opp. Girias Near Chinthamani Roundana Circle, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600102
Phone: 070266 04423

Authorized Service Centers in Chennai

HCL Chennai 
Address: No.196(Old No.756), Habeeb Towers, Ground Floor, Vasan Avenue, Anna Salai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002
Phone: 044 2855 0597
Hours: 10AM–6PM




Note:
1. I gave my mobile with headset jack issues. They said they will be calling the next day but they never did. I tried calling them, the number is always busy. My suggestion – go in person. The other problem is that, even if you want to inquire something, you need to get the token.
2. Few issues are resolved within minutes and I must appreciate the engineers there.

Boson India Pvt Ltd 
Address: 23/10, 4th Main Road, B. Ramachandra Adithanar Road, Gandhi Nagar, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020
Phone: 044 2442 5541
Hours: 9:30AM–6:30PM

A P Technologies
Address: Ceebros Complex, Shop No. 5, Basement No 39, 45, Montieth Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600008
Phone: 044 4350 8065
Hours: 9:30AM–8PM

7 comments:

  1. Great post which is truly informative for us and we will surely keep visiting this website.


    Lenovo Service Center in Chennai


    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your posts regularly. I need to say that you are doing a fantastic job.Please keep up the great work.
    Lenovo Mobile Service Center Near Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for such a good collections.its very helpful for me again thank you.
    Lenovo Service Center in Chennai


    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice post and I found some interesting information on this blog, keep it up. Thanks for sharing. . .
    Best Motorola Touch Screen Service In Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.